Classic Peanut Butter Cookies with a twist: using The Amazing Chickpea Butter as a nut-free alternative! Your kids will love these tasty cookies!
Chickpea Butter Cookies
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup honey
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Amazing Chickpea Butter (crunchy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the chickpea butter and honey until completely mixed. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add into the creamy mixture until a dough is formed.
- Using a tablespoon, serve out dough and roll between hands until a ball is formed, placing each on your prepared cookie sheet.
- To get the famous butter cookie look, lightly press down on cookie with a fork until impression is formed.
- Place the cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes or once lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack immediately to cool.
- Once on cooling rack sprinkle sugar over them for added sweetness.